2023 Spring Season : Half share of Beef Deposit
This is a DEPOSIT for a Half beef share which will be available in Spring of 2023 (expected in May or June). The final price will be $6.85/Lb cut and wrapped based on the hang weight of the animal.
This will be approximately 168-185 lbs of finished beef
A quarter beef will feed a family of four for about 12 months. It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 5 cubic feet.
Aged for 14 Days, Pasture Finished Beef
- Pasture raised
- Zero antibiotics
- Zero added hormones
- Butchered here in the Pacific Northwest
These are the cuts included in a 1/2 beef (exact numbers of cuts can vary):
- Rib steak (Bone in Ribeye): 7 lbs
- Short ribs/Flanken: 8 lbs
- Brisket: 8-10 lbs
- Tenderloin: 2 lbs
- Other steaks (Skirt, Top sirloin, Hanger, Flank, Chuck eye, Flat iron, Denver, Carne asada): 13 lbs
- Stew meat: 4 lbs
- Kabob Meat: 4 lbs
- Meaty neck bones/Shank: 6lbs
- Beef bones: 12 lbs
- Tri tip: 1
- Beef Roasts (Chuck, Pot roast London Broil): 3-4 roasts, 3-4 lbs each
- Club steak (Bone in NY): 6 lbs
- Ground beef: 75 lbs
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.