2023 Spring Season : Quarter Share of Beef Deposit
This is a DEPOSIT for a Quarter beef share which will be available in Spring of 2023 (expected in May or June). The final price will be $6.85/Lb cut and wrapped based on the hang weight of the animal.
This will be approximately 84-92 lbs of finished beef
A quarter beef will feed a family of four for about 4-6 months. It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 3 cubic feet.
Aged for 14 Days, Pasture Finished Beef
- Pasture raised
- Zero antibiotics
- Zero added hormones
- Butchered here in the Pacific Northwest
These are the cuts included in a 1/4 beef (exact numbers of cuts can vary):
- Short ribs: 4 lbs
- Brisket: 1 (3-5 lbs)
- Tenderloin: 1.5 lbs
- Rib Steak (Bone in Rib Eye): 4 lbs
- Other steaks, may include Skirt, Flank,Chuckeye, Top sirloin, Carne asada & more: 7 lbs
- Roasts: 2 or 6 lbs (Chuck, Cross rib, Pot roast)
- Stew meat: 3 lbs
- Kabob Meat: 3 lbs
- Meaty neck bones/Shank: 4lbs
- Beef bones: 2 packs (8lbs)
- Ground beef: 35 lbs
- Club Steak (Bone in NY): 3 lbs
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.