Whole beef Deposit
This is a DEPOSIT for a whole beef share. The final price will be $5.50/Lb cut and wrapped based on the hang weight of the animal. Custom cut list is available on half and whole share.
This will be approximately 168-185 lbs of finished beef
It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 10 cubic feet.
Aged for 14 Days, Pasture Finished Beef
- Raised and butchered here in the Pacific Northwest
- Pasture raised
- 0 antibiotics
- 0 added hormones
These are the cuts included in a Whole beef (exact numbers of cuts can vary):
- Rib steak (Bone in Ribeye): 14 lbs
- Short ribs/Flanken: 16 lbs
- Brisket: 16-20 lbs
- Tenderloin: 4 lbs
- Other steaks (Skirt, Top sirloin, Hanger, Flank, Chuck eye, Flat iron, Denver, Carne asada): 26 lbs
- Stew meat: 8 lbs
- Kabob Meat: 8 lbs
- Meaty neck bones/Shank: 12 lbs
- Beef bones: 24 lbs
- Tri tip: 2
- Beef Roasts (Chuck, Pot roast London Broil): 6-8 roasts, 3-4 lbs each
- Club steak (Bone in NY): 12 lbs
- Ground beef: 150 lbs
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.